Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pantene Pro V New Branding


I know Pantene is probably very excited about their re-branding however, what they don't know is that it is severely ruining my cleansing routine. For some reason they have decided to change the cap of the shampoo from blue to white and the cap of the conditioner from white to blue...basically just switching the caps. Every day since I got the new bottles I have been picking up the white bottle first, thinking it is shampoo, conditioning my hair, yelling profanities, forgetting, conditioning my hair AGAIN, yelling more profanities, and then finally picking the proper bottle and shampooing my hair....only to have to condition it again when I'm done. There is no possible way this cap switch could be a conscious decision...unless their goal is to make people use conditioner three times every time they shower to boost their conditioner sales.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!! Obviously they didn't test out their new packaging :P

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews