Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Longos Thank You Rewards






I'm back from my blogiday! And I have tons to talk about in the next couple posts...starting with the 'Logo's Thank You program'. Firstly, their branding is GREAT! Simple, two colours, to the point and fun! But the best part? The point system is like a game! '50 bonus points if you buy this product instead of that!' super exciting and brilliant on their part! You can use your points to buy cool stuff like electronics, home accessories etc. I don't know how fond I am about this one, there's a disconnect between the "prizes" and the grocery store goods, and I would rather get discounts on my grocery bill. Still terrific branding though and a great way to get consumers to choose one product over another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews